Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
• Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems that provide commercial advantage in a global marketplace
• Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights
• Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that’s always up and running
• Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
Other desirable skills:
• Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization, HTTP traffic, content delivery, and caching
• Experience in project management, application design and integration, and cloud computing
• Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems
• Creating volumes, assigning to servers and remote replication
• Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
• Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
• Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
• Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef, depending on project requirements
• Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
• Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc. depending on specific project needs
• Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Xen depending on project requirements
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A|
|Key Skills||Networking Redhat Linux IT Administrator Server Support Engineer IT Operations IT Infrastructure IT System Data Center LAN WAN Unix System Administrator Linux server Administrator Bind Apache MySQL nginx Configuration Management Iptables HAProxy Virt|
The Company is into Education Technology
|About Company||Provider of Professional Development Services and IT Business Skills Training|