Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
As a Product Manager, your job is to make sure the right things get done, starting from establishing a clear vision for what a product should be and what needs to be done to get there. On a day-to-day basis, different facets of a project must be handled and making sure they're coordinated.
Should have experience as a product manager, preferably in Education / EdTech
Experience in defining and building products from scratch - an advantage
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create product vision and road map for a suite of education content and delivery tools
• Formulate compelling strategy that will help deliver a unique product that solves market problems
• Create optimal and efficient product development processes
• Prioritize and deliver a product roadmap that delivers the maximum value to the audience
• Work closely with, communicate with and integrate feedback from the management and on ground sales and marketing teams
• Assist the product team with research into the audience needs
|Experience||4 - 6 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Product Development Product Marketing Brand Management Product Planning Product Life Cycle Management Product Analysis PMP Certification Project Management|
The Company is into Education Technology
|About Company||The company provides professional development services and numerous learning courses for Corporates and Students..|
|Address||20/3, 11th Cross, Next to Gayathri Mandir,Near to Hoysala Circle|