Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
A *UK Based company* into Digital Identity, eCommerce, Data, AI, Security, and Cloud-Native Application innovation is hiring:
*System Administrator (Permanent and Contractual)*
As an IT System Administrator, you would be required to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Installing and configuring software, hardware
• Manage network servers and technology tools
• Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
• Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues and outages
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
• Build an internal IT technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
*Qualifications and Skills*:
• BE/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related discipline. Professional Certification (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or other equivalent certification is required.
• Proven experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar role is desirable
• Experience with Databases, Networks (LAN, WAN) and Patch Management
• Knowledge of System security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
• Familiarity with various Operating Systems and Platforms
• Should be Resourceful, have problem-solving abilities and have analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
*Currently this is a Work-from-Home opportunity*.
Salary as per Industry standards and based on the calibre of the candidate.
Interested candidates may send in their latest CV
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware – Security / Operating Systems|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||IT Administrator System Administrator Network Security Administrator Hardware & Network Engineer IT Manager Software Architect|
|Contact Person||Mr. Arun Narahari|
|Address||20/3, 11th Cross, Next to Gayathri Mandir,Near to Hoysala Circle|